Our vision is to be a learning environment in which all students and staff strive for excellence in all that they do, achieving success and valuing others to enable them to make positive contributions to society, and to become confident global citizens.
This means much more to us than just academic success. Our students take full advantage of opportunities to achieve success in a wide range of enrichment opportunities, as well as embracing an extensive programme of educational visits both locally and abroad.
• Encouraging high aspiration and a love of learning
• Maximising progress and potential
• Providing rewarding learning experiences
• Offering diverse opportunities
• Recognising and celebrating all achievement
This is demonstrated through the many ways in which our students help each other and support the members of our local community, whom we are proud to serve. Our community work is a distinctive feature of our school; our students value others and enjoy doing so.
• Contributing to a safe school environment
• Showing tolerance, respect and fairness
• Listening to and respecting others’ views
• Appreciating and embracing diversity
• Being an active member of our school and local community
Our School Development Document is a strategic plan for improvement that helps us bring about our vision for our school.